ZIP Repair Tool
WinZip Repair Software
Recovery Toolbox for ZIP
Recovery Toolbox for ZIP reads, checks and extracts files form bad WinZip, SFX files, and archived folders of Windows OS.
How to repair a corrupted WinZip archive
Manual for repairing and extracting files from a corrupted WinZip archive any versions:
- Download the program Recovery Toolbox for ZIP from: https://recoverytoolbox.com/download/RecoveryToolboxForZipInstall.exe
- Install the program Recovery Toolbox for ZIP
- Launch the program Recovery Toolbox for ZIP
- On the first page of the program Recovery Toolbox for ZIP, select the damaged WinZip archive (file with extension .zip)
- Wait until analysis of the .zip file is finished
- Select the files or folders that you want to save from the damaged ZIP archive. You have to select the files marked with a blue exclamation mark "!"
- Enter or select the folder for saving the recovered files
How to repair zip files
Recovery Toolbox for ZIP is a data recovery tool designed for repairing corrupted WinZip files. Recovery Toolbox for ZIP analyzes and extracts files from damaged WinZip archives.
ZIP Repair Tool features:
- Repair Zip archives (all versions)
- Repair archived files from all versions of Microsoft Windows
- Repair archived folders from all versions of Microsoft Windows
- Repair and decompress self-extracting archives
- Support processing large archives (more than 2 gigabytes)
- Repair archives with CRC error checksums
- Repair WinZip archives (all versions and formats)
- Easy to use interface
- Compatible with any version of Microsoft Windows (Windows 98 and higher)
How to repair a corrupt WinZip archive
Recovery Toolbox for ZIP reads a *.zip file, analyzes its contents, decompresses, and saves files to disk. This zip repair tool has a smart data recovery engine.
The WinZip repair tool extracts recovered files from the archive one by one. You may evaluate the results of the analysis and check its efficiency on the file list and folder tree preview page. You can select files and/or folders to save and decompress. Before extracting data from an archive that has already been analyzed, you may first display the likelihood of file recovering — good/ poor/ bad — and select only undamaged files that have been checked as good by Recovery Toolbox for ZIP.
WinZip Repair Tool
Recovery Toolbox for ZIP helps repair Zip errors:
- either multipart or corrupt zip archive error
- some data in your zip file is damaged / CRC check failed
- unable to process the headers in the archive
- WinZip cannot open file: it does not appear to be a valid archive
- unrecoverable zip file read error
- this archive is not a valid zip archive
- the archive is either in unknown format or damaged zip
- cannot open file it does not appear to be a valid WinZip archive
How to repair a WinZip file
Recovery Toolbox for ZIP fixes data corruption problems and repairs zip files as soon as any problem occurs. WinZip errors can be caused by:
- CRC errors
- invalid user activities
- download issues and problems
- file read/write system errors
- other issues
The time needed to repair a corrupt zip archive depends on the performance of your PC. Recovery Toolbox for ZIP helps retrieve corrupted information from WinZip archives and repair zip files after corruption. Recovery Toolbox for ZIP repairs zip files with no trouble.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above