ZIP recovery tool
WinZip Recovery Software
Recovery Toolbox for ZIP
Recovery Toolbox for ZIP read and extract files from corrupted ZIP, SFX files, and archived folders of Windows OS.
How to recover a damaged Zip archive with files
Instructions for recovering files from a damaged Zip archive:
- Download Recovery Toolbox for ZIP from here: https://recoverytoolbox.com/download/RecoveryToolboxForZipInstall.exe
- Install the program Recovery Toolbox for ZIP
- Launch the program Recovery Toolbox for ZIP
- On the first page of the program Recovery Toolbox for ZIP, select the damaged WinZip archive (file with extension .zip)
- Wait until analysis of the .zip file is finished
- Select the files or folders that you want to save from the damaged ZIP archive. You have to select the files marked with a blue exclamation mark "!"
- Enter or select the folder for saving the recovered files
How to recover data from corrupted ZIP archives
Recovery Toolbox for ZIP is designed to recover files from corrupted Zip or WinZip archives (all versions). The program scans the archive, detects the data structure, and tries to recover as much information from the corrupted archive file as possible. Using several different recovery algorithms, the tool makes it possible to achieve minimal loss of useful data stored in the corrupted archive. In addition, Recovery Toolbox for ZIP can check data integrity, which allows it to increase the quality of recovery. The zip file recovery program shows a full data recovery report during its operation.
The intuitive and easy interface allows even an inexperienced user to repair a faulty WinZip archive easily. The Zip recovery process consists of several steps. Recovery Toolbox for ZIP looks like a recovery wizard with a simple operation on each step.
How to recover a WinZip archive
Just select a corrupted Zip archive file on the first page and press the Next button. The algorithms of the zip recovery program scan the archive and determine the files stored in it. On the third page of the Zip recovery tool, the user can look at a list of files and the structure of folders in the archive that are available for recovery.
Main features of Recovery Toolbox for ZIP:
- Extract files from all versions of Zip/WinZip archives
- Repair data from archives with CRC errors
- Selectively save files and folders from a damaged Zip archive
- Recover data from encrypted archives
- Works with password-protected Zip archives
- Works with Zip archives larger than 4 GB
- Works with Zip archives via LAN
- Uses several independent algorithms, making it possible to recover as much useful information from a corrupted archive as possible
Main situations when Zip archives are corrupted:
- Operating system failures
- Power failures
- Restarting the system with the RESET button and others
- Some viruses
- Incorrect operations of antivirus software
- Archives being partially downloaded/copied
- Errors in the functioning of some software with the archive
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above
Customer's reviews and ratings
Files from the damaged archive were extracted. But the scan was VERY long.
Software helped me to recover zip archives. But some errors shows during parsing corrupted zip files.
All my crashed by viruses zip archives were restored for a moment. But tool doesn't support huge files.